17 October 2007

While reading the three essays on hypertexts I thought one common element in them that I agree with on them completely is the fact that a hypertext take more planning out and pre-writing. Most people think writing on a website would be easier than writing a paper. however there is so much more planning and thought that goes into a hypertext. I also liked that they discussed the proper medium between well written text and flash and pretty witting. I feel this is a very important medium that many websites have trouble finding. I also agree with the authors that writing descriptively also works very well. Obviously a well written and descriptively well written essay will catch more attention. Lastly I would like to put internal links into my paragraphs to make it more interesting.

1 comment:

Jessica Barnette said...

i agree that Pre-writing is KEY. i often just sit down and start typing away but I think if i think out what i want to say in advance and then somehow plan out how i want to present this, my hypertext would be much more effective. and i need to add in internal links as well to allow the viewer to navigate throughout my pages.