17 October 2007

What is the American Dream?

Overall I thought your website was creative. I love the topic and your opening page is very thought provoking. The roll over image is great and the question posed at the bottom is nice. I would put a more clear link to your actually project than the picture. Maybe the question can be a link. I wasn't so sure i had to click on the picture to enter the rest of the site. In your actual website I really enjoyed the way your links are nicely placed at the top of the site and the way your pages are uniformed. You did a great job embedding the text with internal links. They were strategically placed and nicely thought out. You have great writing, i love that its not an essay and i love that it is like your speaking ot me!! Thats often hard to accomplish but you did it wonderfully. There was a perfect amount of text on each page and it was all nicely laid out. I loved how you had the title of each page at the top of the page, on a couple of pages there was no title and i think it would be a great addition if you were able to do that. Lastly i think i would like to see more color on your website, it might engage the reader more. I also think it would be great it you added some pictures. Other than that great idea and design!!

No comments: