17 October 2007

Healthcare Problems in the United States

I really like your hypertext essay. The formatting is very clean, and the color scheme is both effective and pleasant. You do an excellent job of viewing the problem from different angles. I especially like the page discussing the differences between US and UK and US and Canadian healthcare systems. It effectively shows the shortcomings of our system.

The "answers" page I felt was a bit disjointed and not well incorporated into the rest of the essay. Maybe just a simple re-labeling, such as "possible answers as to why we do not have universal healthcare in the US". Minor thing, just doesn't specify exactly what the page is about.

Your navigation is clean and effective. I like that I don't need to scroll on any of the pages and that the buttons are (nearly) all in the same place.

I really think your hypertext essay is effective, informative, and useful. So, just a few more little tweaks. Good luck

No comments: