06 June 2007

My New Site

I'm having a great time doing this final project. I feel so much more advanced in my web authoring skills and can really spend time on making the site aesthetically pleasing. One of the coolest things about my site is that there are statements from real telemarketers. I searched on Facebook for some real life telemarketers and found three people who were willing to answer some questions for me. They were really nice and said that they'd like to see the site when I am finished with it. It is still definitely a work in progress because I have been really busy with all my other classes, but once I can put in the necessary time I think it will turn out really cool! I’m also trying to touch up my personal site. I want to put to work all the skills I have used so far and make it something to be proud of. I know my family really enjoys seeing the work I’m doing at school but I hope that some of the telemarketing friends I have made will appreciate my work as well. Right now my site seems really blah because I haven’t added any of the pictures I have found, but I think once I do add these photos it will bring more life to the page and become more intriguing. All in all, I think this is going to be my best project; I just need time! I get done with finals Tuesday so I think I will be spending a lot of Tuesday night and most of Wednesday in the library making this thing awesome!
Check out my site: http://itrs.scu.edu/faculty/mbousquet/spring07/english2/epurner_spr07/Telemarketing/topic%20choice.html

No comments: